2017 Latino Leaders Campaign
Our fundraising cycle for the 2017 Latino Leaders Campaign will run from August 15, 2017 to June 15, 2018
- November 28, 2017: Giving Tuesday National Campaign
- January 24, 2018: National Brotherhood Giving Day
- February 21, 2018: National CHCI Fundraising Event Day (all entities are expected to engage in developing an event focused on CHCI)
How to set-up your entity team:
- Go to http://lambd.as/
latinoleaders17. Crowdrise is the official platform we use for our fundraising efforts for CHCI and all donations made directly through your page is tax-deductible (a receipt will be sent via email for tax purposes).
- Scroll down and find your Sector page. Click on your respective Sector page.
- Once on the team page, please scroll down to the section titled, “The Team”. You will find a link that says, “Join the Team”. Click there and it will direct you to the process of creating your entity team.
- Most chapters/colonies should already have their login credentials from their previous year (usually the chapters email or presidents email) if not you can create a new login.
- After you create the login, you will be able to start donating to your entity team.
- On October 12th we did a webinar on CHCI that covered important information regarding what our goal is for this year, where the money raised goes, and ways that undergraduate and alumni brothers can get involved. Additionally, we had Brother Adrian Orozco, Epsilon Chapter, share his experience as a CHCI intern! We have attached the video to this communication.
- Please look through the documents provided to support your fundraising initiatives, including a donation request letter that your entity can utilize to solicit donations from local businesses.
- Roberto C. Orozco, National Director of Community Affairs, is always available to set-up a meeting with your entity leadership to discuss ways that your entity can increase your fundraising efforts.
What is CHCI & The Ready 2 Lead Program
On May 28, 2014 Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc. adopted the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute as our national philanthropy. As we continue to be the Leaders of the Latino Greek Movement that comes with the responsibility to uphold our values of Latino Unity-Leadership-Service-
For more information regarding the 2017 Latino Leaders Campaign please contact your regional/sector leadership and/or the National Director of Community Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org